World Bank cuts its forecast for global growth in 2016. Initially forecast at 3.3% growth, the new forecast has been set to 2.9%. Global growth was 2.4 % in 2015. Big developing economies like China and Brazil have been slowing. Commodities prices have been instrumental in the declines witnessed globally. Developing countries will do better [...]
- PART 2 — A New Junior Mining Phenomena Hits – And It Is Not Good For Shareholders
- NEW JUNIOR MINING PHENOMENA HITS & IT IS NOT GOOD FOR SHAREHOLDERS
- PERHAPS ONE CAN CONCLUDE FROM RECENT GLOBE AND MAIL ARTICLES THAT BILL COLLECTING IS NOT THE FORTE OF THE ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION (“OSC”).
- And They Fall Like Flies Sprayed With…
- CanAlaska Uranium Goes for the Bling