FALCO RESOURCES LTD. (“FPC”) We like the company’s Horne assets and their potential. Having Osisko Gold Royalties as a shareholder could be a plus. The company has a number of very distinguishable assets which we look forward to hearing more about in 2016. The company has an acceptable 99.7 million shares issued and trades regularly; which differentiates it from many of its present competitors. Now that the most recent financing has been completed it is likely Falco could drift downward in prices to the low to mid-twenties over the next while which would seem like at great point of entry. The company’s plans and goals are certainly promotable. Consult your broker and see what he or she thinks you should do.
- PART 2 — A New Junior Mining Phenomena Hits – And It Is Not Good For Shareholders
- NEW JUNIOR MINING PHENOMENA HITS & IT IS NOT GOOD FOR SHAREHOLDERS
- PERHAPS ONE CAN CONCLUDE FROM RECENT GLOBE AND MAIL ARTICLES THAT BILL COLLECTING IS NOT THE FORTE OF THE ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION (“OSC”).
- And They Fall Like Flies Sprayed With…
- CanAlaska Uranium Goes for the Bling